RE: Introductions

Hi,

 Thanks Robin for starting this introduction round! After a 4 week Holidays I think this thread is the easiest one to start with:

 I am Daniel Coloma, I work for Telefónica since 1998 and I have recently moved from Madrid to Telefónica R&D premises in Huesca (Spain).

 I spent my first 4 years in Telefónica R&D in the development side (Java, C++ and HTML/JavaScript). In 2003 I changed my role and since then I have worked in different standardization organizations on behalf of Telefónica Spain such as OMA (Device Management), JCP (MSA2 JSR-249) and OMTP (BONDI during the last year and a half).

 I am especially interested in interoperability and convergence, that is the reason I volunteered for being one of the Device API spec editors. I am looking forward to working with all of you.

Best Regards