Re: Introductions

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:01:14 +0200, Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the working group now has sufficient members that we can safely assume
> that most if not all of the core participants that will contribute to it
> over its lifetime are present here. I would therefore like to ask
> everyone on the list — especially W3C participants but also members of
> the public — to introduce themselves. I'll start with myself.

Hi. I'm Arve Bersvendsen, representing Opera Software ASA, where I've
worked since spring 2005.

Since I started at Opera, I've been involved in technology surrounding
widgets and web platforms:

* I've worked with widgets since before Opera brought the technology to
the W3C for standardization.
* I've been involved with device APIs since I started working with the
Opera Platform DOM Interfaces in 2005 [1]

___
[1] http://www.opera.com/press/releases/2005/11/15/
     http://oxine.opera.com/documentation/dom-interface.html

--