Re: ISSUE-16: Gathering requirements [User Interaction API]

From: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:23:27 +0300
To: Device APIs and Policy Working Group WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
On 19.10.2009, at 19.09, Kostiainen Anssi (Nokia-CIC/Espoo) wrote:

> I believe these resources can help us extract practical requirements
> based on real implementations and developer experiences if the group
> sees this is something that should be worked on further (also please
> point out if this is already being actively addressed by some other
> WG).

Replying to self re: the other WG addressing the issue:

It seems the "Web Notifications" thread [1] at WebApps WG ML
coincidentally revived yesterday. If WebApps drives the work DAP can
concentrate on the current v1 parts as specified in the "User
Interface" requirements [2] and let WebApps handle the notifications
stuff.

-Anssi

[1] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009OctDec/0225.html

[2] <http://www.w3.org/TR/2009/NOTE-dap-api-reqs-20091015/#user-interface