Re: What does it all hang off of?

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 19:20:02 +0200
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Hi all,

in order to have a place to store the output of this discussion (since
it will result in a normative document), I have started a document for
"The Device interface" which you can find at:

   http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/device/Overview.html

NOTE: it currently uses the navigator.device approach  this is
neither a decision nor necessarily an endorsement, it's just the one I
was thinking about when I wrote it up, and it is trivial to change.

Feedback welcome  we should discuss this on the next call, and once
we have consensus we can push this document out easily.

--
Robin Berjon
   robineko  setting new standards