RE: Multiple capture devices?

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:20:29 -0800
To: "Paul, Andre" <Andre.Paul@fokus.fraunhofer.de>, rektide <rektide@voodoowarez.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Yes, indeed. This is the first draft so there are more to come. I am not sure if it should go through a native application. To allow for advanced features, the API might need to access the device directly. There is a proposal by Ian Hickson as:

So, my thinking is working with Ian on a API that would complement his <device> API.

Dzung Tran
Intel Corp