Re: Where do Audio/Video parameters go?

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:53:52 -0500
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
To: ext Max Froumentin <maxfro@opera.com>
Shouldn't camera metadata be associated with capture, especially when
settable? It seems an application using the camera might wish to set
white balance etc without going into a different API module.

Which reminds me, how are we coordinating  with the W3C Media
Annotations WG? Should we be?

http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch