Where do Audio/Video parameters go?

From: Max Froumentin <maxfro@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:44:32 +0100
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi all,

Where do properties relating to cameras or microphones, like zoom
factor, flash on/off, depth of field, etc. go? In Capture, or in SysInfo?

It seems to make more sense to put them in Capture, since it's
parameters you want to access/control when you record sound or pictures.
Even if it could be claimed that many of the parameters are hardware
related and should thus be in sysinfo, it's hard to see where the split
should be so I think we might as well just put everything together.

Max.