RE: Next steps on Capture API?

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 10:28:22 -0800
To: Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
CC: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
What I got from the Ajaxian's posting are:
- API is simple but limited and would like to support for realtime, like video chat
- Ability to have frequency and waveform data for captured audio similar to Flash.
- API seems to be designed mainly for mobile devices. It would be nice with API with more capabilities for more powerful devices, so JS can compete with Flash.

Dzung Tran