Next steps on Capture API?

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 10:03:39 -0800
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>

Hello All,

  I was wondering what would be our next steps in the Capture API. There are lot of discussions going on in the WG. I think we need to come to a consensus, so that we can make some progress on the API.

Here is a list of all the discussions so far:
1. Keep it simple and let all the configurations happen natively in the native Camera Application
2. Add configuration options for v1.
2. <input type=...> as the API
3. http://www.w3.org/mid/AB072C1D-8194-45A8-968E-5E44D3B8F96E@robineko.com
4. Adding websocket as a parameter Capture, don't know how this will work.
5. Viewfinder in v1?
...anything else that I miss

Thanks
Dzung Tran