Re: APIs for non-interactive contexts or without explicit user consent

In the geolocation wg, we discussed this issue.  For example, a voip phone might need to use the geolocation api to disclose location information to emergency services.

We ended up with this text:
http://dev.w3.org/geo/api/spec-source.html#privacy_for_uas

Doug Turner