RE: De-pooling the API editors

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 07:01:21 -0800
To: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Sounds fine.
Dzung Tran

-----Original Message-----
From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Robin Berjon
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 02:39 AM
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: De-pooling the API editors

Hi all,

when we kicked off we put all the editors in a big pool in the idea that it might make things easier to collectivise given a smaller number of editors. But as things have developed, we now have large pool of editors (not everyone is listed in it yet, too) and people tend to focus on a smaller number of documents.

I'd therefore suggest that we de-pool. Any thoughts? Editors can simply do that by adding the editors field to the ReSpec config in their documents.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko - hired gun, higher standards