De-pooling the API editors

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:38:51 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi all,

when we kicked off we put all the editors in a big pool in the idea that it might make things easier to collectivise given a smaller number of editors. But as things have developed, we now have large pool of editors (not everyone is listed in it yet, too) and people tend to focus on a smaller number of documents.

I'd therefore suggest that we de-pool. Any thoughts? Editors can simply do that by adding the editors field to the ReSpec config in their documents.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards