Re: First stab at the Capture API (aka Camera API)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 15:46:00 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Cc: "Tran, Dzung D" <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>, public-device-apis <public-device-apis@w3.org>, "'Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com'" <Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com>, "'Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de'" <Ingmar.Kliche@telekom.de>
Le mercredi 02 décembre 2009 à 13:09 +0100, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> On Dec 2, 2009, at 04:50 , Tran, Dzung D wrote:
> > http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/Overview.html
> • I would put the requirements and use cases in an annex — I think
> most people are more interested in the actual API.

Done, I agree they were in the way.

> • There are indentation issues in the examples, in the source they
> have to start flush left otherwise the extra space shows (I guess I
> could fix that in ReSpec if people are interested).

Fixed in this case; I think it would be useful if ReSpec could detect if
code samples were already pre-indented.

> • In a number of cases the text says "must" when I think you mean
> "MUST". (e.g. "must immediately return a PendingOperation object").

The text now reads "immediately returns" rather than "MUST immediately
return"; I guess I am uncomfortable making a conformance requirement
with "immediately"; the geolocation API uses lowercase must, fwiw (and
in other places, "will return").