Re: Callback naming

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 13:16:01 +0100
To: Ilkka Oksanen <Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com>
Cc: ext Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Le mercredi 02 décembre 2009 à 13:44 +0200, Ilkka Oksanen a écrit :
> There is related issue conserning SuccessCallback, ErrorCallback and
> PendingOperation interfaces. In camera API those interfaces are copied
> from Richard's Contact API draft. Would it be possible to create common
> parts specification or something similar for them to get rid of copy
> paste WebIDL?

While that’s true for PendingOperation, I feel pretty strongly that in
many cases (and in particular in the Capture API) we will want
specialized SuccessCallback interfaces — I modified the Capture API
document this morning to reflect that —, and possibly specialized
ErrorCallback (this still needs to be fixed in the capture API draft)