Re: a little confused about registration for workshop

Sandy,

here is the answer from the workshop chair:

http://www2012.wwwconference.org/attendees/registration/

www2012 – tutorials/workshops [1 day]

but this is for one day only

Cheers
Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)