a little confused about registration for workshop

From: Sandy Ressler <sressler@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:18:34 -0500
To: public-declarative3d@w3.org
Hi there...I'm a little confused about registration for the Declarative 3D workshop...do we need to register for the WWW2012 conference itself? I don't see any links to registration for just the workshop...could somebody who knows please speak up....thanks..Sandy

Sandy Ressler
High Performance Computing and Visualization Group
100 Bureau Drive, STOP 8911
Gaithersburg MD, 20899
(301) 975-3549 Fax: (301) 975-3218
sressler@nist.gov