Agenda for conference call tomorrow

From: Kristian Sons <kristian.sons@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 15:56:14 +0200
To: public-declarative3d@w3.org, Anita Havele <anita.havele@web3d.org>, "Nicholas F. Polys" <npolys@vt.edu>, Don Brutzman <brutzman@nps.edu>
Dear all,

I propose following agenda for our conference call tomorrow:

- Infrastructure (issues?, some expected participants are still not in
the group)
- Discuss Wiki documents. Johannes and Timm and I started to create some
documents and a milestone list in the Wiki [1]. Main task is to finish
the "Requirement Building Blocks" until Siggraph to use it as basis for
discussions
- Agenda for Siggraph BoF

All group participants are invited to join. I sent the access data
through the internal mailing list. If you didn't get it for some reason,
let me know.

Cheers,
   Kristian

[1] http://www.w3.org/community/declarative3d/wiki/Main_Page

Kristian Sons
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH, DFKI
Agenten und Simulierte Realität
Campus, Geb. D 3 2, Raum 0.77
66123 Saarbrücken, Germany

Phone: +49 681 85775-3833
Phone: +49 681 302-3833
Fax:   +49 681 85775–2235
kristian.sons@dfki.de
http://www.xml3d.org

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313