Re: Declarative 3D CG

From: Kristian Sons <kristian.sons@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:23:44 +0200
To: anita.havele@web3d.org
CC: "'Nicholas F. Polys'" <npolys@vt.edu>, johannes.behr@igd.fraunhofer.de, 'Leonard Daly' <Leonard.Daly@realism.com>, 'Don Brutzman' <brutzman@nps.edu>, Timm.Drevensek@igd.fraunhofer.de, 'Philipp Slusallek' <slusallek@dfki.de>, public-declarative3d@w3.org
Dear Anita,

that's great news! I CC'ed the mailing list, thus we can remove the
large CC lists as soon as everyone is on the mailing list.

I added this informations to the Wiki:
http://www.w3.org/community/declarative3d/wiki/Declarative_3D_for_the_Web_Architecture:Current_events

Can we publish the conference call infos here? I think we should have a
group internal place to store this information.

So hear you tomorrow,
   Kristian

> Hi Kristian,
>
> I got from my vacation to India last week.  I did call in last Tuesday
> ( Timm, Leonard and I were on the call).
>
> I think we should continue with our weekly conference calls. Same day
> and time will work for us.
>
> I plan to call tomorrow at 8:00 AM Pacific.
>
> I also think we should post our meeting times and the Charter (link to
> the charter) on the W3 website.
>
> The SIGGRAPH BoF details are below.
>
> Date: Tuesday August 9, 2011
>
> Location:  Vancouver Convention Centre
>
> Time: 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
>
> *Title:  Declarative 3D for the Web*

> explore and suggest options for integrating a declarative approach to
> interactive 3D graphics directly into HTML and thus enable its use in
> any Web page.
>
> We should plan what to discuss at this BoF at our next D3D meeting
> tomorrow.

Kristian Sons
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH, DFKI
Agenten und Simulierte Realität
Campus D 3-2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3,  D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Phone: (+49 681) 302-3833, Fax: ...-3843, E-Mail: kristian.sons@dfki.de
Mobil:  +49 151 / 50 98 76 08
DFKI Informationen: http://www.dfki.de

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313