Re: post siggraph thoughts

From: Don Brutzman <brutzman@nps.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:49:23 -0700
To: <public-declarative3d@w3.org>
Hi Sandy, it was great to see you again too, the presentations and
discussions were very interesting.

The slides, presentation and discussion by Johannes & Kristian
were superlative, many thanks.

I agree that a bit more "high level" motivation might be helpful.
Aiming for W3C members at this fall's TPAC meeting is an excellent
idea, since they include the people that we want to participate and
someday, eventually engage in the results.  We should probably
brainstorm a little about that - comments from others will help us
build an even broader message.

As for names, I like "Declarative 3D" already since it describes
what we are working on.

all the best, Don
--
Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman@nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149