getSimplePropertyValue

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 14:52:01 -0000
To: <public-ddwg@w3.org>
At the moment we have 4 overloaded calls:

      public SimplePropertyValues getSimplePropertyValues(SimpleEvidence
evidence)

                  throws SystemException;

      public SimplePropertyValues getSimplePropertyValues(SimpleEvidence
evidence,

                  String aspectIRI, String aspectName) throws
NameException,

                  SystemException;

      public SimplePropertyValues getSimplePropertyValues(SimpleEvidence
evidence,

                  String aspectName) throws NameException,
SystemException;

      public SimplePropertyValues getSimplePropertyValues(SimpleEvidence
evidence,

                  SimplePropertyRef[] properties) throws NameException,

                  SystemException;

I think it would be better if the first 3 were called
getKnownSimplePropertyValues  since the semantic is different from the
following which returns values for all specified propoerties?

Any views before I post an updated interface definition?

Jo