RE: Device Description definition

From: Smith, Kevin, VF-Group <Kevin.Smith@vodafone.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:53:00 +0100
To: <public-ddwg@w3.org>

Hi all,

Regarding the scope of the device description definition: static
properties are in scope of the repository, but I imagine we want to
exclude those which are specific to an individual device and are
sensitive. I'm thinking specifically of an individual mobile device's
IMEI but it may also include installed certificates. Is there a way we
should represent this in the Device Description Definition?

Cheers
Kevin