RE: ACTION-58 Look into issues surrounding the use of the 'any' type in the IDL

From: Rotan Hanrahan <rotan.hanrahan@mobileaware.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 21:38:26 +0100
To: "Anders Ekstrand" <Anders.Ekstrand@drutt.com>, "Matt Womer" <mdw@w3.org>
Cc: <public-ddwg@w3.org>

The analogy of a "file handle" was fairly close to what we believed the
context key could be. We don't insist that file handles are integers
(though they often are implemented this way). We merely say that they
are of a FileHandle type and can be used to interact with files once the
files have been located by some other means (e.g. the file path and
name).

---Rotan.