RE: Height vs Width when a screen can rotate

> I chose to start with the software-independent addressable pixels
first,
> because these are usually the easiest to measure. When you get into
> chrome effect, things get murky.

Right, there's always a trade-off between what's easy to measure and
what's useful. I think that the height/width as you define it has the
semantic in the Delivery Context as a whole of "no more than".

I'm happy to contribute usable height and usable width as properties of
the Delivery Context as a whole - and therefore determined as a result
of considering the individual properties of the hardware, software and
gateways involved.

Jo