Re: chair candidate: Nic Gibson and initial work items

Is “datapipes” sufficiently distinct from “Datapipe”?

There’s a possibly conflicting “Data Pipes” at
http://datapipes.okfnlabs.org/

Maybe not a huge problem.

I thought about a logo for datapipes and came up with this:
http://www.imsieke.com/gerrit/datapipes/logo/

It’s simply two Bauhaus 93 letters with kerning and vertical positioning
adjusted. It looks like there’s some magic connection between the
unconnected pipes that are represented by the geometric, rounded letters
of d and p. It somewhat resembles the Apple (Control) key, too. And I
have some deja vu with this logo. But maybe this is a good sign.

Gerrit

--
Gerrit Imsieke
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director

Geschäftsführer: Gerrit Imsieke, Svea Jelonek,
Thomas Schmidt, Dr. Reinhard Vöckler