Re: chair candidate: Nic Gibson and initial work items

I’ve always been vaguely uncomfortable with the ‘Proc’ part of the name (think Proctology I guess).  DataPipe is a managed hosting services provider. I think we should at least attempt to work out a name that is uncommon.

nic
--
Corbas Consulting / @CorbasLtd
Digital Publishing Consultancy and Training