Re: number of individuals who have commented on SHACL

On 02/27/2017 10:05 AM, Bart van Leeuwen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Phil Archer ( in the cc ) organized a smart vocabularies workshop [1]
> in Amsterdam in December 2016 a lot of talks at that workshop
> mentioned the work of the Shapes working group in one form or another.
> I was genuinely surprised by the 'adoption rate' should we extract all
> the papers that mention the work of the working group ?

Frankly, yes.   Well, not that "mention" it, but any paper that shows
someone read and understood the specs, or that shows an organization
wants to make use of the specs, yes, we should enumerate those, as
evidence that the group should be extended.

       -- Sandro