Re: number of individuals who have commented on SHACL

Hi,

Phil Archer ( in the cc ) organized a smart vocabularies workshop [1] in
Amsterdam in December 2016 a lot of talks at that workshop mentioned the
work of the Shapes working group in one form or another.
I was genuinely surprised by the 'adoption rate' should we extract all the
papers that mention the work of the working group ?

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/11/sdsvoc/agenda

Met Vriendelijke Groet / With Kind Regards
Bart van Leeuwen

twitter: @semanticfire
tel. +31(0)6-53182997
Netage B.V.