Re: link from ns/shacl to ns/shacl-shacl

As decided yesterday, I have added a new property
sh:suggestedShapesGraph to the TTL file (adding it to the main spec
would cause unnecessary formal changes such as new syntax rules, so it
will be our first "extension"). It has no "meaning" whatsoever at this
stage. No need for any changes to implementations. It is merely a "hint".

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/8ad2fcdb851663885af7022c73a11be6d2a0cd10

@Sandro, not sure whether you want to copy this over to the official
namespace URL?

Regards,