Re: link from ns/shacl to ns/shacl-shacl

Hi, this issue was originally raised by me and we had a few alternatives
available, including something like sh:suggestedShapesGraph iirc.
In the end we decided to keep sh:shapesGraph to reduce the terms we produce.

I am not sure if I can make it to the call today but.
I think having a link from a vocabulary to the "suggested" shapes graph is
a good practice and we should keep and use this feature on shacl.ttl as well
We can revisit our decision to overload the sh:shapesGraph with this
semantics if this brings (or could bring) problems

Best,
Dimitris

--
Dimitris Kontokostas
Department of Computer Science, University of Leipzig & DBpedia Association