Re: Test cases framework

I haven't seen any further discussion on this topic.

I think it is a valuable thing to have a w3 maintained set of
validation cases

If no-one is actively using
https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/tree/gh-pages/data-shapes-test-suite
I would support retiring this (onto a branch, so it's not lost) and
putting the current set of test cases from TopQuadrant into the W3 space

I am happy to help administer this if it is a useful approach.

Holger: If I stepped in to help, would you be happy to start from your
current test cases and link your development flow into W3 test cases
resources once it is functional?

Are there other implementations that we should consider contacting
directly to encourage them to use a new shared set of test resources
who would help drive the development and maintenance of these?

What would working group members make of this approach?

all the best
mark