Meeting times (was: RDF Data Shapes WG minutes for 1 September 2016)

Do I understand it correctly that you moved to Brussels, Arnaud?

Regardless, it seems that the center of gravity of the WG has moved to
Europe this year. Since Arthur and then Peter left, from the regular
participants of the meeting, the following are located in Europe:

     Dimitris, Eric, Pano, Simon, + Mark, Iovka, Jose, Andy

The current meeting time slot runs from 8 pm to 9:30 pm for them.
Needless to say, the time slot is also really, really bad for me (4 am).
If Arnaud is in Europe, only Karen and Ted seem to be left in the US,
correct?

According to
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20160908&p1=47&p2=37&p3=179&p4=224
an alternative time slot would be

Cairns: 22:00, Berlin: 14:00, New York: 8:00, Berkeley: 5:00.

Wouldn't that be a much better time slot for the majority of people?
Could we put this on the agenda please?

Thanks,
Holger