Re: shapes-ISSUE-165 (shapes and scopes introduction): [EDITORIAL] The introduction of shapes and scopes has confused a reader [SHACL Spec]

I have updated Figure 1 to use terms like scope and filter in "passive"
forms, clarifying that it is some process that "uses" these definitions.

I could no find the specific sentence that Tom pointed out in the second
part of his comment, so I believe this had already been taken care of.

Assuming this resolves this specific issue, I have closed ISSUE-165.
There are further ongoing efforts (e.g. ISSUE-163) to change the grammar
in other places. Please re-open if you think this specific issue is not
addressed.

I also went through the SHACL RDF file to check the grammar of each
term, and I think they all reflect the "declarative" nature of SHACL
without implying any "actions". The only borderline case might be
sh:hasValue, with may theoretically be better named sh:expectedValue,
but then OWL also has owl:hasValue and even owl:imports, so I guess this
can be left as-is.

Holger