Re: RDF Data Shapes WG Agenda for 12 May 2016

Buried in the flood of emails this week was a proposal from Dimitris to
spawn off sh:sparqlConstraint from sh:constraint, and AFAIK Peter was in
favor of that too. It feels like a non-controversial topic that would
simplify the spec before publication, because each of the 4 constraint
properties would then correspond to exactly one constraint type. At a
later stage we could decide whether to rename sh:constraint itself.

I second Dimitris' request to have this on the agenda, if still possible:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/2016May/0080.html

Thanks,
Holger