Re: New Terminology Section

On 11/05/2016 4:28, Karen Coyle wrote:
> My gut feeling is that we are wavering between a standard, which can
> be realized in any number of applications with varying additional
> functionality, and the description of an actual application. We need
> to tease those apart. (Quickly, I might add.)

Would you mind elaborating this a bit more?

The basic concept of OO inheritance is that "IF X is an instance of a
subclass THEN X is also an instance of the superclass". This works the
same way in OO as in RDFS/OWL, see

     https://www.w3.org/TR/owl2-profiles/#cax-sco

Whether type triples can also be inferred from the presence of certain
properties is not relevant to SHACL.

Holger