Re: New Terminology Section

> I think that instead of reiterating descriptions from RDF 1.1 Concepts and
> Abstract Syntax, and having errors in at least one of the descriptions, it
> would be better to just defer to that document.

Where is the error? The definitions of terms like node and triples are
just meant to be links to the RDF spec.

> I think that it is a bad idea to redefine terms from RDF and RDFS.  Like it or
> not, some readers of SHACL documents will use the RDF and RDFS definitions of
> terms like subclass and superclass when reading SHACL documents even if these
> terms are redefined in the SHACL documents.

The goal of this terminology section was to divide and conquer the
problem space so that we have specific small snippets to work on.
Everyone is welcome to contribute here. Pointing out that something is
"a bad idea" needs to be followed by a specific suggestion on what to do
instead. We already spoke at length about not using terms from RDFS if
they have different meaning in SHACL. You suggested using "SHACL
instance" instead of "instance" etc. If that is still your suggestion, I
have no problem switching to that term within the spec (although I doubt
anybody will ever use these terms elsewhere and that it would make a
difference in practice). The CSS styling of underlining each use of
these terms to go back to their definition should also help.

But if someone has better terms for "instance", "class", "subclass" and
"type", then please make suggestions. My role as an editor is not to
create the whole content, but to reflect what the WG has decided.