Re: implementing paths for SHACL

I'm not sure that "working" means.  My implementation handles paths so it is
working with them.

If you mean a SHACL shape that uses paths, here is a shape for at least three
grandchildren

threegc a sh:Shape ;
 sh:propValues ( ( ex:child ex:child ) [ a sh:Shape ; sh:minCount 3 ] ) .

I do not believe that the current core SHACL can do this at all.

peter