Re: comments on SHACL 3 March editors draft

[...]

[...]

>> 12. Entailment
>>
>> RDF does not define the notion of the IRI of a graph.  Therefore if SHACL is
>> going to use this notion it must define it on its own.
>
> Isn't this already clear? When we talk about a shapes graph, then this refers
> to the role of a graph as validation input. We even have a variable
> $shapesGraph for it. From this, a validation engine can find the IRI node in
> the graph (possibly a owl:Ontology instance).
>
> Holger

Here are some shapes graphs (well, modulo expansion of curies with well-known
prefixes):

S1:
<http://example.com/S2> sh:entailment <http://www.w3.org/ns/entailment/RDF> .

S2:
<http://example.com/S2> sh:entailment <http://www.w3.org/ns/entailment/RDF> .
<http://example.com/S2> rdf:type owl:Ontology .

S3:
<http://example.com/S3> sh:entailment <http://www.w3.org/ns/entailment/RDF> .
<http://example.com/S4> rdf:type owl:Ontology .

S4:
<http://example.com/S4> sh:entailment <http://www.w3.org/ns/entailment/RDF> .
<http://example.com/S4> rdf:type owl:Ontology .
<http://example.com/S2> rdf:type owl:Ontology .

What is the IRI of each of these graphs?

peter