Re: bringing ShEx and Shacl closer

Thanks Iovka for looking into this. I think everybody has to gain from a
reconciliation of the two languages and, for that reason, I strongly
support such efforts and I'm prepared to push for compromises in that
direction.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Software Group

Iovka Boneva <iovka.boneva@univ-lille1.fr> wrote on 03/03/2016 09:15:29
AM: