Re: shapes-ISSUE-174 (Scopenode): Scopenode does not use RDF node definition [SHACL - Core]

I think the below is right, but it is not the only way to identify focus
nodes. A more complete description would be something like:

1. Scope step for Shape1-> "in scope" + filter step -> focus node for
Shape1

2. Scope step for Shape2-> "in scope" + filter step -> focus node for
Shape2

these are the ³final² focus nodes in that they are definitely in focus,
but they are not necessary a complete set of focus nodes as step 3 can add
to them

Note that I am skipping "Scope step -> "in scope" (+ 0) -> focus node²
because ³scope step² could also be (+0) - that is, a shape could have not
only zero filter statements, but also zero scope statements.

3. Focus node for Shape1 -> ³sh:shape² step -> additional focus nodes for
Shape2, where Shape2 is a value of sh:shape in some Shape1 constraint.

In other words, filter step filters out (removes) some nodes in scope.
Thus, by applying a filter not all in-scope nodes become focus nodes.

³sh:shape² step adds some nodes, so that the nodes that were not
identified as in scope through the scope statements for a shape can become
focus nodes.

Irene