Re: (cancelled) RDF Data Shapes WG Minutes for 21 December 2016

I think it is January 4th. In the meantime, if anyone has time, some progress could be made by posting your input on the wiki which has the list of problems and the resolution proposals.

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Proposals <https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Proposals>