Re: [W3C Process] Specberus errors when attempting to publish SHACL spec

A bit of trial-and-error later, it worked! New version went out at

     https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-shacl-20160814/

The changes that I had to make was to switch some URLs from http to
https. Well, glad to know the W3C changed their policy...

Thanks
Holger