Re: Editing the SHACL Spec

Harold & WG,

I suggest the following coordination process for stylistic edits.
These are corrections, grammar improvements, etc. that are consistent
WG decisions.

1. Send a note to the WG mailing list announcing your intention and
specifying the affected sections.
2. Make your edits quickly and commit the change.
3. Send another note to the mailing list to announce that you are done.

-- Arthur