Re: Editing the SHACL Spec

Arthur,

Rather fortuitous that I forked the spec moments after you'd submitted
your edits.  As you'd already addressed much of what I was going to dive
in to, I decided to move further down and start at Core Constraint Types.
Arnaud suggested we coordinate these changes -- should we each pick a
section and then compare edits?

Harold