Re: multiple value shape?

Yes the same topic was mentioned in the meeting today. I believe as a
next step, the proponents of QCRs should suggest corresponding
requirements, and possibly suggest an RDF syntax. We currently only have

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Requirements#Property_Min.2FMax_Cardinality

which is about the absolute number of property values (not
context-specific), and

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/wiki/Requirements#Nested_Constraint_Macros

which to me motivates sh:valueShape. I believe we could add something like

sh:valueShapeMinCount
sh:valueShapeMaxCount

or another solution from this thread, but we should not re-purpose
sh:minCount and sh:maxCount for these use cases as this would be against
user's expectations. OWL does the same trick with separate properties
for QCRs and general cardinality.

And yes, SPARQL is always a fallback.

HTH