Re: multiple value shape?

You appear to be asking for something like qualified cardinality
constraints.  You can do this, but currently it needs to use SPARQL
directly.  Your proposal on putting multiple qualified cardinality
constraints under on property constraint would be one way to go.

Another way to go would be to make them independent property constraints.

peter