Re: Input and output

On 7/10/15 3:51 AM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> My view is that SHACL validation takes two inputs
> 1/ a SHACL shapes graph
> 2/ an RDF data graph or dataset

This assumes that the whole graph is validated. In addition to that,
there is a way of invoking the SHACL validation with more parameters:

a) a given node in the graph
b) a given node in the graph plus a specific shape to validate against

See http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#operations

Holger