Re: Input and output

My view is that SHACL validation takes two inputs
1/ a SHACL shapes graph
2/ an RDF data graph or dataset

The output of SHACL validation is a set of constraint violations.
http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/shacl/#violations states that these can be
encoded into an RDF graph and augmented with other information.  Alternatively
you could think of these as just the results of the top-level SPARQL queries
corresponding to the shapes in the SHACL shapes graph.

My test implementation of my proposal takes two URLs - for SPARQL endpoints
for the shape and data graphs - and prints the violations (i.e., the results
of the generated SPARQL queries).

peter