Re: RDF Data Shapes WG agenda for 29 January 2015

I would like the user story that I suggested in [1] to be considered by the
WG to include it in the catalogue. I didn't include it in the wiki because
I thought new user stories needed to be approved.

[1]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-data-shapes-wg/2015Jan/0113.html

Best regards, Jose Labra

--