Re: On LDOM

I see. I was reading it as a model for managing and validating RDF or
OWL information in private/closed data stores. In fact, it seems to
eschew any contact with the web, and treats the semantic aspects of
RDF/OWL as (and I quote Holger) "pie in the sky." I'm still trying to
understand if RDF data intended for the web will fit into its processing
model, and again if local data that can be managed by it could also have
a web presence without great modification.

I personally was hoping for a solution that is more compatible with RDF
data on the web. So perhaps you and I are not entirely far apart in our
thinking, although perhaps for different reasons.

kc