Re: github repo organization

Hi Eric,

I have slightly re-organized the top-level folders of the branch on github:

- I renamed data-shapes-ldom into data-shapes-primer, to host a
potential Primer document if the group decides to write one. That primer
would cover all deliverables, e.g. including the potential compact syntax.

- I added a folder data-shapes-core for the formal "core" specification.

As a nice side effect, the temporary name "ldom" has disappeared from
the folders. I suggest a similar generalization should be applied to the
folder currently called shexc, e.g. renaming it to data-shapes-compact.

Holger